FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
I've never been on whitewater, I have no experience, it does not matter?
· Of course it doesn´t matter, rafting on the Salza river is also designed for complete beginners
I do not have the necessary equipment:
· Everything you need is: neopren suit, neoprene jacket (depending on weather), neoprene boots, life-jacket, helmet and paddle and this you will get from us (is also available dry bag for the transport of items)
I can not speak German or Czech:
· There is always a guide who can explain it in your language (English, German, Czech or Slowak)
Is it difficult?
· It is necessary to prepare for paddling, but it is not difficult
Will I get wet?
· Very popular question - of course YES, it's a water sport :-)
I have ordered rafting but in the weather forecast is rain ...
· Rain is not a problem, good for us, there will be more water